Forums-All The Curb The Backroom The Street The Cat House New Posts Search all posts Private Messaging Board Statistics
Classic Cougar Community MercuryCougar.net Johns Classic Cougars National Parts Depot NPD Cougar Parts RCCInnovations Rock Auto Discount codes West Coast Classic Cougars
Main Gallery The Curbsters Curbster Albums
Reset Shoutbox
Show All Hide All Address Book The Fish Toggle Curbtime Weather Forecast Goto iCandy
Daily Babe
Butcher shop :55 Funniest joke 9:46 Hungarian 2:35 Inquisition 1:15 Lumberjack 2:10 Dead Parot 3:24 SPAM 3:23 Interview 6:00 Silly Walks 4:03 Argument 2:29 wink wink 2:21 Twit Race 5:19
TheCurb FAQs Your Settings Turn Candice ON Turn Candice OFF CeeLo:F**k You
The Curb
You are browsing the forum as a guest. Log in or register to access additional features.
The Curb Forum Index The Curb
A Hippie free, "No Moose" Zone
 
New PostsNew Posts    AlbumAlbum     SearchSearch     MemberlistMemberlist     GBGuestbook     UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Open all    Close all    Log inLog in
WDYD Jump to the Ant Farm

Turn Candice on

Turn Candice off

- Reload Boxes -
 Shoutbox
How To: Shaved Door Handles (Local Hero)

 
Post new topic   printer-friendly view    The Curb Forum Index -> Tech Tips
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TheRktmn
Original Curbster


Joined: 22 Jun 2005
Age: 57
Posts: 8039
Location: TX, USA

1969 Mercury Cougar XR7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:06 am    Post subject: icon_loot How To: Shaved Door Handles (Local Hero) Reply with quote

Local Hero:

In keeping with the “custom rod” theme of my car, I wanted to further smooth off the body lines by eliminating the outside door handles. 90% of the time, my car is parked with the windows down. So it’s nothing to just reach in and open the door from the inside. It’s the other 10% of the time when the car is parked unattended, that I need to be able to completely close it up and then get back into it without the outside door handles.

The following information is by no means a step-by-step manual of what it takes to perform this modification. Rather it is more of an overview of what is involved, with a more detailed description of what I did.

Click --> Shaving a cool cat


Last edited by TheRktmn on Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    The Curb Forum Index -> Tech Tips All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Close All
 iCandy 

Close All

Go to top of page

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group :: Spelling by SpellingCow.